Join The 21-day Meal Prep Mastery Challenge
For the busy go-getters who want a faster way to eat healthy and save money.
Keep Reading If You’re Struggling With:
- Not having enough time and energy to cook every night.
- Hate opening the fridge and asking.. What’s for dinner?
- Falling on and off the healthy eating wagon.
- Wanting to prep but can’t eat the same meal 5 times in a row.
- Accidentally spending more money than you want to eating out.
- Grabbing unhealthy convenience food more often than you want.
The challenge runs from March 16th – April 5th.
In This Challenge You’ll Master How To:
- Cook all your healthy meals for the week in just a couple of hours.
- Create unique meal plans every week in 5 minutes.
- Prep enough variety so you’re not bored eating the same food 5 days in a row.
- Save over $1300/year by eating out less.
- Overcome failure and setbacks when making a lifestyle change.
- Avoid getting thrown out of whack every time you go out of town for the weekend.
- Eat healthy even when you have no will power left at the end of the day.
- Reduce food waste and avoid the dreaded fridge clean out.
- Cook healthy meals without sacrificing taste and flavor.
- Avoid the indecision and wondering what’s for dinner tonight.
- Enjoy treats with intention instead of grabbing junk processed food because it’s your only option.
What’s Included In This Challenge
Customizable Meal Planner With Recipes
- No more getting stuck with fixed meal plan pdfs with recipes you don’t even like.
- Choose from over 100 tasty recipes, no more boring meal plans telling you to eat 3oz of boiled chicken with 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of broccoli.
- Have a grocery list calculated for you and categorized by grocery aisle.
- Instantly adjust serving sizes for each meal based on your schedule and family size.
5-Part Meal Prep Mastery Video Series
Short and easy to digest videos that will quickly teach you everything you need to know about saving time with meal prep.
Get personalized advice from your meal prep coach on how to create your first meal plan.
We keep each challenge group small and have a private Facebook group. You’ll be with 5-10 other go-getters who are all on the same journey to create a permanent lifestyle change.
Your meal prep coach will send you friendly reminders and check-in with you throughout the challenge to help you stick to your goals.
Register for The March 16th Challenge Before It Closes
Some Happy Meal Preppers
I’m a Type 1 Diabetic and it’s overwhelming to plan meals, count carbs, make an organized grocery list and do all the cooking. Prep Day has made healthy eating a quick and easy process.
I cook my meals in 1 day and have everything prepped for the week!
– Lori Howell
I looked at my bank account after a month of using Prep Day and my jaw dropped.We used to eat out all the time because we were too tired at the end of the work day to cook. I couldn’t believe how much money my family saved by meal prepping.
Now we meal prep on Sunday and in just an hour or two, we have our meals cooked for the week and a fridge full of amazing food.
– Wil Pagod
Save Your Spot For The March 16th Challenge
Customers Save $1,300/Year On Average By Meal Prepping With Us
What types of recipes are in the challenge?
We focus on whole foods and have a veggie first philosophy. Our recipe library is filled with meals that include protein (meat and meatless), LOTS of veggies, and whole grains. We have recipes with meat for the carnivores and plant-based meals for herbivores.
Are calories and nutrition data included?
We have nutrition data labels for the meat recipes but do not have the labels yet for vegetarian/vegan recipes. Our labels include the standard per serving calories, fat, carbs, protein, sodium, sugar, etc.
Is the payment a one time charge?
Yes the challenge is a one time charge and there will not be any automatic recurring charges. You can choose to sign up for our meal planning app after the challenge if you want to keep using it.
What Equipment Do I Need?
You will need a computer to access our recipe library to customize your meal plan. You will also need a stove and oven at a minimum. You can meal prep without a slow cooker or pressure cooker but we strongly recommend that you have one of these appliances since it will save you SO much time.