If you’ve dreamed of having your fridge full of meals ready to go every week but life keeps getting in the way … this challenge is for you.
Starting a new habit is HARD. Finding the time and energy to cook every night is also really hard for busy people. So we decided to create a supportive community challenge to help people get over that hump with getting into the meal prep rhythm.
In this challenge you’ll learn how to:
- Cook all your healthy meals for the week in just a couple of hours.
- Create unique meal plans every week in 5 minutes.
- Prep enough variety so you’re not bored eating the same food 5 days in a row.
- Save over $1300/year by eating out less.
- Overcome failure and setbacks when making a lifestyle change.
- Avoid getting thrown out of whack every time you go out of town for the weekend.
- Eat healthy even when you have no will power left at the end of the day.
- Reduce food waste and avoid the dreaded fridge clean out.
- Cook healthy meals without sacrificing taste and flavor.
- Avoid the indecision and wondering what’s for dinner tonight.
- Enjoy treats with intention instead of grabbing junk processed food because it’s your only option.
The challenge includes:
5-Part Meal Prep Mastery video course
Friendly accountability check ins to help you meal prep all 3 weeks.
Access to the private Facebook group (we keep each challenge group small)
Guided meal planning with the Prep Day meal plan software
30-day Money Back Guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied.